Hi, My name is Eliot Blatt.
Water for Hope is my campaign to bring clean water to Tigray, a rural region in northern Ethiopia. In the rural parts of Ethiopia, a mere 26% have access to clean water. The other 74% are drinking unsanitrary water, often contaminated with animal feces, mud, and life threatening bacteria. 80% of all disease in Ethiopia is attributed to poor water quality. And 250,000 children under the age of 5 die from diarrhea each year. These are just a few stats that sum up the great need for sanitary drinking water in Ethiopia. Please join me on my mission to brinf these extremely grateful people access to clean water. My goal is to raise $200,000 to build a deep bore-hole well in Tigray to service thousands of people.
I'm working with Glimmer to help bring clean water and sanitation to the people of Ethiopia.
A Glimmer of Hope helps lifts women and children out of extreme poverty in rural Ethiopia. Using an entrepreneurial model it provides clean water, schools, health clinics and micro-finance loans, one village at a time. 100% of all donations go directly to funding these projects. Glimmer’s endowment covers all its operating expenses and even replaces credit card transaction fees. Every dollar donated through Glimmer reaches the people in need. Over the last 10 years, Glimmer has completed more than 5000 projects and improved 2.4 million lives.
Water truly is life, help me bring life back to Ethiopia, and save thousands by donating now.
Watch this video to learn more about A Glimmer of Hope.